Full Time Registered Nurses needed at MiCs Group of Health Services Cochrane, ON, Canada.
The MICs Group of Health Services––a partnership of 3 hospitals and 3 long-term care facilities
· Competitive salaries
· Signing Bonus, Relocation Bonus
· Comprehensive benefit program
· Excellent pension plan
· Ongoing training and development opportunities
· Access to a Wellness Initiative Program
· Employee Recognition (ie, Long Term Service Awards, appreciation events)
· Thorough orientation program
· Opportunity to work alongside a great team of Health Professionals
Villa Minto(Cochrane, ON) 1 Full-Time
Bingham Memorial Hospital(Matheson, ON) 1 Full Time
Lady Minto Hospital(Cochrane, ON) 1 Full Time
Anson General Hospital(Iroquois Falls, ON) 3 Full-Time
Registered Nurse current with the Ontario College of Nurses, BScN considered an asset. Must have a minimum of two years acute care (preferred), emergency department and CTAS training (preferred). Commitment to and evidence of participation in continuing education, including but not limited to MICs mandatory education sessions.
Must hold and maintain current certification in BCLS, ACLS, WHMIS, and Gentle Persuasion Approach. Current competency in IV and Central Line Therapy.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons with the above qualifications should send their credentials to the official job portal here =>> Ziprecruiter.
Why Work Here?
“MICs offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience and qualifications.”