- Location3440 County Road 27Lyn, ONK0E 1M0
- Salary$20.50 hourly for 45 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment: Permanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
- Source Job Bank #2221978
- No degree, certificate or diploma
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
- Assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures
- Maintain financial and production records
- Provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- Provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses
- Ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed
- Maintain quality control and production records
- Supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Perform general farm duties
- Excellent oral communication
Candidates Qualified for this Job?
Candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Simply send an email to email@example.com if you are interested to partake in this job opportunity.